In hopes of leaving soon for china, I've decided once again to document my overseas adventures. However, since i've done nothing yet but sit on my backside and complete a TEFL course, there won't be too much of interest to post as of yet. However, I hope that my general ramblings will entertain some of you in the upcoming months, as I most likely stumble through a series of cultural misunderstandings and general mishaps. This is the real deal folks. Shanghai ain't for wusses. With a population of nearly 20 million... I may be way over my head this time.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Blog up and running.. myself not so much
In hopes of leaving soon for china, I've decided once again to document my overseas adventures. However, since i've done nothing yet but sit on my backside and complete a TEFL course, there won't be too much of interest to post as of yet. However, I hope that my general ramblings will entertain some of you in the upcoming months, as I most likely stumble through a series of cultural misunderstandings and general mishaps. This is the real deal folks. Shanghai ain't for wusses. With a population of nearly 20 million... I may be way over my head this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

No comments:
Post a Comment